The Woodsman Cabin
Looking to get away from it all? Or just have a special place for you and the kids? The Woodsman Cabin has you covered. The Woodsman package is priced as a shell, but can be customized to a fully finished structure. Available in sizes from 10’x16’ to 14’x40’.
Don’t wait another year, contact us today!
Woodsman Cabin Standard Build Specifications
- 4″x4″ Pressure Treated Runners
- 2″x4″Pressure Treated Floor Joists 16″ on Center
- 3/4” Pro Struct Floor
- 2×4 wall Studs 16″ on Center with Top Plates
- 2×4 roof rafters 16″ on center
- 84″ sidewall height
- Siding Options: LP Smartside, Duratemp, LP Lap, White Pine Lap & Vinyl
- 30 yr Architectural Shingles or 40 year Metal Roof with Vapor Barrier
- (4) 24″x36″ thermo pane windows
- 9 Lite Pre Hung House Door
- 6’ Front Porch
- Loft Above Porch Area
- Ridge Cap Vent
- Includes delivery within 60 miles
- $4.00 per loaded mile beyond 60 miles
While the above specifications are the standard construction for the woodsman cabin. Upgraded framing ,insulation and finished interiors are among some of the options for these Amish built cabins. Contact us today for a free quote on your custom built cabin.