The Woodsman Cabin
Looking to get away from it all? Or just have a special place for you and the kids? The Woodsman Cabin has you covered. The Woodsman package is priced as a shell, but can be customized to a fully finished structure. Available in sizes from 10’x16’ to 14’x40’.
Don’t wait another year, contact us today!
Woodsman Cabin Standard Build Specifications
- 4″x4″ Pressure Treated Runners
- 2″x4″Pressure Treated Floor Joists 16″ on Center
- 3/4″ Exterior Grade Plywood Floor
- 2″x4″ Wall Studs and Roof Rafters 16″ on center
- 84″ sidewall height
- Siding Options: LP Smartside, Duratemp, LP Lap, Board& Batt, White Pine Lap & Vinyl
- 30 yr Architectural Shingles or 40 year Metal Roof with Vapor Barrier
- 6/12 Roof Pitch(A Frame)
- 1 Set of Double Doors
- 1 Single Man Door
- (4) 18″x27″ Windows
- (1) 18″x27″ Window in Loft
- 6′ Porch with 3/4″ decking and sunburst railings
- Loft above porch area
- 2 Gable End Vents
- Delivery Included with in 30 Miles
While the above specifications are the standard construction for the woodsman cabin. Upgraded framing ,insulation and finished interiors are among some of the options for these Amish built cabins. Contact us today for a free quote on your custom built cabin.